Thursday 29 January 2009

Mainly intended for my writing needs, I started this blog to just gather things together. Also because I hate trying to embed things into web-pages. I'm Rachel, or Xandie. I love singing & dancing, and I think that Torchwood rocks. I <3> I love writing, and am trying to write my own fanfiction for Torchwood, following events in Cardiff, before the Battle Of Canary Wharf. Which involves the usual suspects (with Suzie, minus Ianto & Gwen), and a character of my own; Exiled Gallifreyan Time Lady, Rachel Harkness (she may or may not be married to Jack; it's unclear if she just uses his name or not), who is in a relationship with Owen, whilst claiming to be Jack's legal wife; making Jack her only legal husband, as she claims to "have been married five times after Jack...But, fair enough, I married him again."

No comments:

Post a Comment